Quite a lot of activity lately. This is also my first blog post, so I'm trying to catch up for more than one weeks' activity.
Published a new package:
- ghstat: Command-line application to set or get github commit status.
Released new versions:
- Vagrant: Avoid double-newlines in salt-call output #4900
- Prospector: Detect target file encoding in autodetect.py #71
- Xmodem: Make logger bound to class instance, fix getc(1) #5
- Pyroma: Use data.get() rather than data['key'] in ratings.py #6
- astroid: return AstroidBuilder() value in py2pytest.py #63
Comparing key detection code in Blessed and Curtsies had many kind words to say about my work with the blessed project:
"The Blessed code is just better.
jquast’s comments assume the reader knows Python, and that they don’t know the ins and outs of terminals. They’re great comments!